Aware: Mindfulness & Wellbeing
Aware is a free non-profit app for mental health, wellbeing and inner development that is tailored to your needs. With science-based exercises and live guided sessions from world-leading researchers, you have access to tools that are traditionally only available through expensive clinical support or therapy.
The app will help you:
– Improve your relationship skills by learning communication techniques to better navigate conflict.
– Manage stress and anxiety.
– Practice self-care to improve your overall wellbeing and mindfulness.
– Make better decisions.
– Deal with difficult emotions and thoughts.
– Build meaningful connections with peer-to-peer and facilitator-led sessions, that prioritize human connection and provide social support.
– Develop your inner capacities to adapt to change, manage complexity and uncertainty, and increase sustainable behaviors.
In the Aware app, we offer access to science-based collections, journaling exercises, guided meditations and more. The app's best practice user experience is designed to inspire you with text, video, animation, sound, and illustrations that make learning and practicing mindfulness and wellbeing enjoyable and easy.
3 reasons to download Aware:
1. Real-time human connection: The app provides a unique blend of working with science-based content, peer-to-peer and facilitator-guided support, and personal development. By joining Aware, you'll become part of a community that helps you connect with yourself, others, and the planet. You'll get real-time social support that is essential for mental wellbeing and building meaningful relationships.
2. Easy-to-use format: The app's lovable and easy-to-use format supports practice over time, to help you continuously work on your wellbeing, mental health and inner development. You can access the app anytime, anywhere, and work through the content at your own pace. Journal and track your progress. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced practitioner, Aware is designed to inspire and support you on your journey to wellbeing.
3. For the greater good: Aware is not just another meditation app. It is completely free with no in-app purchases or ads, and everything we do is to support your and the planet's wellbeing. The app is available to anyone aged 15 and over.
Choose between a range of exercises and guided meditations using cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT), combined with deep human connection for:
– stress or anxiety.
– relationship struggles.
– overwhelming feelings.
– not being able to concentrate.
– negative self-talk.
– troubles with sleep.
– finding purpose and living meaningfully.
– growing through challenging times.
– No registration required
– You own your data
– It stays on your device
– Compliant with EU & GDPR, privacy, and security regulations
Brought to you by non-profit organization 29k.
29k is a Swedish non-profit started in 2017 by two entrepreneurs turned philanthropists, and a happiness researcher. Now led by two women, 29k built a digital platform that democratises access to science-based psychological tools and meaningful connections to enhance mental wellbeing and inner capacities for all, to create a thriving and sustainable world. Available to everyone, everywhere, for free.
Join the Aware community for support through your own journey. Invite friends or colleagues and grow together, or work on your own.
We’ve updated the Explore tab to make it easier for you to find sessions for your need. We now also highlight what new sessions and collections there are in the app.
Remember that mental wellbeing takes practice - so keep up the good work!