Looking for fun with your family and friends?
Try the new mobile app game of the classic Papelito game! It is a simple, but very entertaining game, that is played in two teams of 2 to 8 participants each. The goal is to guess the words that others write, using only verbal or gestural clues. But be careful! There are some forbidden words that you cannot say or do. Will you be able to make your team laugh and win the game? Download now the mobile app game of the classic Papelito game and get ready to have an unforgettable time!
How to play?
– Create two teams and add up to 8 players per team.
– Once registered the teams, it is time to type words. Each player must write three words… Don’t comment them with anyone and be creative!
– Ready? Let the fun begins!
Round 1 – Warm-up
– At the start of the game, share the game to the first name in the game, and let them go to the front!
– Words start to appear on the screen, and with a sentence, try to explain the word to the members of your team without saying what is written!
– All your teammates must try to decipher it. When someone says the word, mark it as correct by pressing the thumb up!
– If you have to pass the word, select the thumb down… And your team will lose a point!
– Keep playing until the time runs out, and then pass the mobile to the next person that the game tells you.
– The round will end when all the words are finished. The team that has more hits will win the warm-up round.
Round 2 – Memory
– The rules are the same as Round 1, only this time you can say one word
– With a word different from the one that is written, you must try to make yourself understood. – Choose the word carefully. You cannot change it or say anything else!
– The round will end when all the words are finished. The team that has more hits will win the memory round.
– Round 3 – I will make myself understood
– The rules are the same as Rounds 1 and 2, but this time you cannot use any word!
– Using mime, without saying any word try to make yourself understood. If you talk or make any noise… you have to pass the word👎🏻!
– The round will end when all the words are finished. The team that has more hits will win the I will make myself understood round.
The team that has had more hits in the three rounds, will be the winner!